Innovative Breakthrough Technology
Taking in carbonaceous waste streams, including agricultural waste, biosolids, MSW and IC&I waste, NULIFE GreenTech uses their proprietary and patented technology platform based on Hydrothermal Liquifaction (HTL), to produce bio-crude oil which is environmentally green and black in colour, similar to its fossil crude equivalent.
- Efficient energy and pressure recovery
- Continuous process
- Processes high moisture waste
- Output water is sterile, disinfected, and is reused
The feedstocks do not compete with the food chain and consumes no water. NULIFE GreenTech’s efficient, closed-loop process recycles its waste products and produces no hazardous by-products while sanitizing and sterilizing all feedstock. Our industrial solution is scalable and our bio-crude oil is a replacement of current crude as it is lab certified as similar to traditional crude oil.
How NULIFE GreenTech is your solution:
Step 1. Provide your carbonaceous feedstock such as agricultural waste, MSW and IC&I waste, waste treatment biosolids, algae etc.
Step 2. Concentration (step dependent on feedstock) - NULIFE will prepare and preprocess the feedstock as required into a thick, flowable slurry.
Step 3. Conversion to hydrocarbons - Feedstock is converted in minutes to a mix of hydrocarbons in NULIFE GreenTech's proprietary technology platform via hydrothermal liquefaction. NULIFE GreenTech's patented HTL reactor requires no catalysts, operates continuously, and is energy efficient, cost-effective, durable and feedstock flexible.
Step 4. Extraction - The output of the reactor is an emulsion, from which NULIFE GreenTech extracts the bio-crude oil, renewable biochar and clean water.
Step 5. Fractionation - Using current technology by existing refineries, NULIFE GreenTech's low carbon crude oil can be fractionated into the normal range of finished ‘drop-in’ fuels that are infrastructure- and engine-compatible; requiring no engine modifications. Our biochar is processed into activated carbon for use as a filtration medium.
The Product: NULIFE’s bio-crude oil is equivalent to fossil crude
- NULIFE’s bio derived fuels contains a range of fuel products, from light to heavy hydrocarbons, from napthas through gasoline and diesel to aviation fuel
- It is compatible with existing oil refining infrastructure and distribution channels
- It can be blended with fossil crude before fractionation to allow co-processing
- The refined products, including renewable petrol and renewable diesel, can be used directly as drop-in transport fuels